- PGY1&2 News! Take Your Exam from Home: Announcing Online Proctored In-training Didactic Exams June 11, 2020
- Announcing the 2020 ABFAS Election Results May 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Related Dermatoses April 20, 2020
- Remembering Stuart J. Wertheimer, DPM April 17, 2020
- Doctors of Podiatric Medicine Ready to Serve During National Health Emergency April 8, 2020
- 2020 Board of Directors Election April 3, 2020
- 2020 Case Review Documentation Submission Deadline Extended March 16, 2020
Continuous Certification Process Change
February 28, 2020
Exciting changes are coming to the Recertification and Self-assessment examination process. Learn more about how ABFAS is transforming its MOC process into continuous certification.
- Congratulations to the 2020 Michael L Stone Award Recipients! February 27, 2020
On-Boarding for New England Podiatry Residents
January 27, 2020
Boston Area Foot and Ankle Council on Teaching (BAFACT) has a new and unique on-boarding for Podiatry Residents.