- August 11: Town Hall on Education Equivalency
- Newly Board Qualified and Board Certified DPMs
- Paul Quintavalle, DPM, Retires After Four Decades of ABFAS Service
- Pandemic Allows Diplomates and Residents to Flex their Skill Sets
- Orthopaedic-Podiatric Task Force Releases Certification Equivalency Goals White Paper
- ABFAS Presents 2021 Michael L. Stone Awards
- Announcing the 2021 ABFAS Election Results
- Scheduled Website Maintenance: March 30, 2021
- New ABFAS Statement on Credentialing & Privileging
- New ABFAS Officers
- PGY1&2 News! Take Your Exam from Home: Announcing Online Proctored In-training Didactic Exams
- Announcing the 2020 ABFAS Election Results
- COVID-19 Related Dermatoses
- Remembering Stuart J. Wertheimer, DPM
- Doctors of Podiatric Medicine Ready to Serve During National Health Emergency
- 2020 Board of Directors Election
- 2020 Case Review Documentation Submission Deadline Extended
Continuous Certification Process Change
Exciting changes are coming to the Recertification and Self-assessment examination process. Learn more about how ABFAS is transforming its MOC process into continuous certification.
- Congratulations to the 2020 Michael L Stone Award Recipients!
On-Boarding for New England Podiatry Residents
Boston Area Foot and Ankle Council on Teaching (BAFACT) has a new and unique on-boarding for Podiatry Residents.