- PGY1&2 News! Take Your Exam from Home: Announcing Online Proctored In-training Didactic Exams
- Announcing the 2020 ABFAS Election Results
- COVID-19 Related Dermatoses
- Remembering Stuart J. Wertheimer, DPM
- Doctors of Podiatric Medicine Ready to Serve During National Health Emergency
- 2020 Board of Directors Election
- 2020 Case Review Documentation Submission Deadline Extended
Continuous Certification Process Change
Exciting changes are coming to the Recertification and Self-assessment examination process. Learn more about how ABFAS is transforming its MOC process into continuous certification.
- Congratulations to the 2020 Michael L Stone Award Recipients!
On-Boarding for New England Podiatry Residents
Boston Area Foot and Ankle Council on Teaching (BAFACT) has a new and unique on-boarding for Podiatry Residents.
ABFAS 2019 Newsletter
Check out our 2019 Newsletter.
ABFAS DPMs are #footfirst!
ABFAS would like to see your clinical photos of DPMs studying, performing cases, interacting with feet, or performing on feet.
Do You Want to be Featured in ABFAS' Find a Surgeon?
This tool provides the general public with information on local ABFAS Board Certified foot and ankle surgeons.
ABFAS Fall 2018 Newsletter
Check out our 2018 Newsletter.
The Mission Act
Moving Forward at the VA – Legislative Victory Gives a Boost to both Veterans and Podiatrists