- August 11: Town Hall on Education Equivalency July 13, 2021
Newly Board Qualified and Board Certified DPMs
May 25, 2021
As of Jan. 19, 2021. We welcome all newly ABFAS-qualified DPMs and congratulate new Diplomates. We admire your dedication to the field of foot and ankle surgery.
- Paul Quintavalle, DPM, Retires After Four Decades of ABFAS Service May 21, 2021
- Pandemic Allows Diplomates and Residents to Flex their Skill Sets May 21, 2021
- Orthopaedic-Podiatric Task Force Releases Certification Equivalency Goals White Paper May 12, 2021
ABFAS Presents 2021 Michael L. Stone Awards
May 11, 2021
On May 11, 2021, ABFAS President William Adams, DPM, presented via virtual meeting the 2021 Michael L. Stone, DPM, Outstanding Professional Conduct Awards to nine outstanding individuals.
- Announcing the 2021 ABFAS Election Results May 4, 2021
- Scheduled Website Maintenance: March 30, 2021 March 29, 2021
- New ABFAS Statement on Credentialing & Privileging October 5, 2020
- New ABFAS Officers August 31, 2020