- Scheduled Website Maintenance: March 30, 2021 March 29, 2021
- New ABFAS Statement on Credentialing & Privileging October 5, 2020
- New ABFAS Officers August 31, 2020
- PGY1&2 News! Take Your Exam from Home: Announcing Online Proctored In-training Didactic Exams June 11, 2020
- Announcing the 2020 ABFAS Election Results May 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Related Dermatoses April 20, 2020
- Remembering Stuart J. Wertheimer, DPM April 17, 2020
- Doctors of Podiatric Medicine Ready to Serve During National Health Emergency April 8, 2020
- 2020 Board of Directors Election April 3, 2020
- 2020 Case Review Documentation Submission Deadline Extended March 16, 2020
How to Prepare for ABFAS Examinations
January 8, 2020“ABFAS Exam Preparation Materials” guides you through all ABFAS produced materials that you can review before taking your In-training exam or Part I Board Qualification Exams.
New 2020 Certification Process
January 8, 2020The podcast, “The New 2020 Certification Process”, reviews the changes in the new ABFAS certification process, including In-training examination changes, the NEW CBPS exam, and the new Qualification process.
Case Review Prep and PLS Logging
January 8, 2020“Case Review Preparation and PLS Logging” podcast is a comprehensive overview on candidate’s preparation for case review. This will be an excellent resource when you are preparing for Part II Case Review.
Value of ABFAS Certification
January 7, 2020Podcast “The Value of ABFAS Certification” highlights the importance of board certification.