- Announcing the 2020 ABFAS Election Results May 5, 2020
- COVID-19 Related Dermatoses April 20, 2020
- Remembering Stuart J. Wertheimer, DPM April 17, 2020
- Doctors of Podiatric Medicine Ready to Serve During National Health Emergency April 8, 2020
- 2020 Board of Directors Election April 3, 2020
- 2020 Case Review Documentation Submission Deadline Extended March 16, 2020
Continuous Certification Process Change
February 28, 2020
Exciting changes are coming to the Recertification and Self-assessment examination process. Learn more about how ABFAS is transforming its MOC process into continuous certification.
- Congratulations to the 2020 Michael L Stone Award Recipients! February 27, 2020
On-Boarding for New England Podiatry Residents
January 27, 2020
Boston Area Foot and Ankle Council on Teaching (BAFACT) has a new and unique on-boarding for Podiatry Residents.
ABFAS 2019 Newsletter
January 7, 2020
Check out our 2019 Newsletter.
How to Prepare for ABFAS Examinations
January 8, 2020“ABFAS Exam Preparation Materials” guides you through all ABFAS produced materials that you can review before taking your In-training exam or Part I Board Qualification Exams.
New 2020 Certification Process
January 8, 2020The podcast, “The New 2020 Certification Process”, reviews the changes in the new ABFAS certification process, including In-training examination changes, the NEW CBPS exam, and the new Qualification process.
Case Review Prep and PLS Logging
January 8, 2020“Case Review Preparation and PLS Logging” podcast is a comprehensive overview on candidate’s preparation for case review. This will be an excellent resource when you are preparing for Part II Case Review.
Value of ABFAS Certification
January 7, 2020Podcast “The Value of ABFAS Certification” highlights the importance of board certification.