ABFAS Presents 2022 Michael L. Stone Awards
From left, Joshua Treimer; Anthony Schwab; Joshua Green; Katherine Samuelson; ABFAS President Amberly C. Paradoa, DPM, D. ABFAS; Frances Svidler; Jessica Katzer; Keith Crenshaw; Paul Rayward; and Dy Chin.
February 24, 2022
Today, February 24, 2022, ABFAS President Amberly C. Paradoa, DPM, D.ABFAS, presented the 2022 Michael L. Stone, DPM, Outstanding Professional Conduct Awards to nine exceptional individuals. The awards ceremony took place in Austin, Texas as part of the 2022 ABFAS Annual Meeting.
Annual awardees are determined by the professors and fellow students at their respective podiatric medical colleges, and represent the highest standard of professionalism, deportment, and ethics in their interactions with peers, professors, and staff. The recipients receive a plaque and a cash award of $2,000 to be used at the student’s discretion.
Please join ABFAS in congratulating the 2022 Michael L. Stone, DPM, Outstanding Professional Conduct Award winners!
- Jessica Katzer | Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University
- Joshua Green | Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Frances Svidler | California School of Podiatric Medicine at Samuel Merritt University
- Joshua Treimer | Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- Katherine Samuelson | Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- Paul Rayward | Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- Keith Crenshaw | New York College of Podiatric Medicine
- Anthony Schwab | Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine
- Dy Chin | Western University of Health Sciences College of Podiatric Medicine
The Outstanding Professional Conduct Award dates to 2003, and upon Dr. Stone's passing in 2004, the organization named the award for him as a testimony to his dedication for the continuing elevation of the educational standards of the podiatric profession.